human rights watch

torsdag 18 april 2013

Do you believe in freedom in the Middle East? I do not believe in freedom in the Middle East,



Do you believe in freedom in the Middle East? I do not believe in freedom in the Middle East, because where the religious faithful very strong, I can say superstition faithful is strong among the Arab people, part of the Kurdish people, Persian people, and Turkish people. They believe in something that does not exist where people make suicide to go to paradise, and there meet 72 Virgin women, I can say Islamic fantasy brothel as just a falsehood dreaming.
Among those Muslims love is forbidden freedom is prohibited all that is human is forbidden. What is not forbidden in them? of course, that kill women and stones women is Islamic law allows for, I have respect for the Muslims, but they have really bad things. Everyone was talking about Arab spring, but just I can say it has changed to Arabic difficulty winter.. with greetings samuel kermashani

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar