human rights watch

tisdag 23 april 2013

Sweden is my country and i love sweden and i can give my life for sweden



Sweden is my country and i love sweden and i can give my life for sweden
I think the Swedes have the right to not trust foreign living in Sweden because they have lied so much for Swedes they first come and say we are high political can not travel to our country, but after one or two months they are at the door of their country's embassies.   Swedish people are honest they do not like lying and bluffing, I have many Swedish friends they do not like false people, because I love Swedish people, the Sweden is my country, I have freedom here I have freedom of speech and I can write what I want, but if I lived in Iran maybe right now was not the earth Iranian regime could execute me if I criticized the regime in Iran. 

Swedish people are born free and live in a free country they are so honest and good, but they do not like fake people, unfortunately, many who are foreign-born has acquired a very bad reputation for us who are overseas they have lied a lot of Swedish people I believe that many of those immigrants are lying too much for Swedish people. They call themselves political asylum then go to their country's embassies, then go to their country without having a problem, I think they can be very dangerous for Swedish interest. You should love this country that they have rights and freedom yes I love Sweden, I would say Sweden is my country. I know that my loved ones living in Iran, but unfortunately they live in an open prison they did not do it and not also say anything yes those sites in an open prison called Iran. I would one day write about those who have bad reputation for political refugee and political asylum to high files, but after a few months found himself at the door of their country's embassies, when it came to political asylum then would go to the dictatorship of the embassies them can become agents and spy against others who work for freedom and democracy in this country. with regards samuel kermashani

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar