human rights watch

söndag 11 augusti 2013

When pointing with a finger against another with the ide, but we are condemned to forget that three fingers backward toward himself.


When pointing with a finger against another with the ide, but we are condemned to forget that three fingers backward toward himself.
I mean you condemn yourself three times more than what you think.



To condemn others
This is about my health:
When I reduce or condemn another person,
a child or an adult, so I hurt myself.
I weakened by condemning others. Lose yourself desire and
mood. Feel sick. My immune capacity becomes lower.(That it is
It goes to prove right down to the white blood cells level.)
When I have for reducing and judgmental thoughts on another
man becomes I in various ways unfree. I'm getting more and more difficult to show me
completely open towards the human being (patient, customer, student ....)
I'm getting more and more difficult to see the wonderful, warm human being into the eyes.
The best of me is no longer as obvious against the man.
I'm starting to avoid him or her.
A "aloofness" begins.
I feel bad and I get feelings of guilt.
I know deep down inside that I am separated from the best in me.
I and the other man will never "in dance with
each other ". I'm not saying this is easy.
I'm not saying that I myself can live without blaming
and blame other people.
But what I'm saying is: It has been true for me, that when I
condemning other people so hurt and weaken I myself.
I never feel himself good then.
A man that has contemptuous thoughts about another human being is
not happy. It knows all.
All people will have negative and judgmental thoughts on other
people are sick you need to see a psychologist in order to feel better.
We should all be against those who point to other humans or condemn others
humans. The question is how I consider them my thoughts.
So if you find yourself in the accusation and condemnation against another human being-
Take the image above in the header:
When man "pointing fingers" and condemns, accuses and putting out
liability, forget it easy that three fingers point back towards one's self.
Samuel
Treat others as you wish to be treated, never stick in the back that you don't want to get stung by a. ..
Never forget when you talk bad behind the back against another human being, your words any time until the person, prejudice never someone you don't know in real life, you just don't like the person because you are jealous of him, she would think before you judge something if anyone would think before you do something against someone. You will change your mind, do not do things that you would regret it since, it is not good for your soul. Thank you linda to have read her letter and fixed it with regards samuel

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar