human rights watch

torsdag 13 juli 2017

How much power it gives to move on when I see and feel the love and appreciation from Kurdistan and the world, at moments like this there is a sense of mission, there is a feeling that all investment is worth. Thanks to everyone who loves my music



How much power it gives to move on when I see and feel the love and appreciation from Kurdistan and the world, at moments like this there is a sense of mission, there is a feeling that all investment is worth.
Thanks to everyone who loves my music.


תודה לכתב שראיין אותי מערוץ I24
כמה כוח זה נותן להמשיך הלאה כשאני רואה וחשה את האהבה וההערכה מכורדיסטאן ומהעולם , ברגעים כאלה יש תחושה של שליחות , יש תחושה שכל ההשקעה שווה.
תודה לכל מי שאוהב את המוזיקה שלי

Hadassa Yeshurun

Hello Kurdistan 
Silaw Kurdistan 
i hope to come one day to kurdistan and make video clip with peshmarga original not just by pictur.
i wana to come ther and buy for my self amezing kurdish cloth
i wish for kurdistan all the best
Thank you for giving me love
Thank you for loving my music
It certainly warms the heart.
Thank you for being with me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar