human rights watch

måndag 14 augusti 2017

I do not believe in Masoud Barzani and I know that Masoud Barzani can not do the Kurdistan's independence.


I am a Kurdish Jew and love the Kurdistan becoming independence, also think that the Kurdish people have the right to make referendums for independence. , But today there is not a charisma  leader in the Kurdistan to do this ..
I do not believe in Masoud Barzani and I know that Masoud Barzani can not do the Kurdistan's independence.
1 Masoud Barzani Himself Is not Independence Erdogan Decides Barzani There are more than 18 Turkish military base in northern Iraq's southern Kurdistan.
Everyone knows turkey is Kurdish worst enemy
How will masoud barzani make referendums for the independence of the Kurdistan under the control of the enemy?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar